Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Vacaville Unified School District
*** This page is for enrolling students who are NEW to Vacaville U.S.D. ***
Current students, at any VUSD school, do NOT need to use this system
VUSD online enrollment allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, immunizations and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the enrollment center.
You must have proof of a valid address within the Vacaville Unified School District boundaries to use this system. Click here to find your child's school based on your address. The online process typically takes 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may log out, and resume the process at a later time.
What do I need to complete the on-line data entry process?
You will need to provide the following:
- The following documents scanned and saved as a JPG or PDF ready for upload.
- Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificate, Passport or other state approved Birth Verification
- Proof of a valid address within school district boundaries
- Up to date Immunization Record (click here for more information)
- The school name and address of any previous school enrollments
To get started registering a new student click the Enroll A New Student button.
If you would like to reprint or review students previously registered click the Login button.
Vacaville Unified School District is committed to ensuring that all materials on this website are accessible to students, staff, and the general public.